Bradford Conover has three decades of experience as a trial lawyer. Having practiced in a variety of litigation areas, he founded Conover Law Offices in 2002 to focus on civil rights law and small business commercial disputes.
Prior to founding Conover Law Offices, Bradford Conover was a partner at the maritime law firm of Dickerson & Reilly and a litigation associate at the French firm, Orlando Conseils, the New York firm, Quinn Cohen Shield & Bock, and the Connecticut firm, D’Andrea & Rosenfeld.
- Trinity College, B.A. 1982
- New York Law School, J.D. 1984; New York Law School Law Review
- U. S. Court of Appeals, First and Second Circuits
- U. S. District Courts, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court, Connecticut
- New York
- New York City Bar Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Epilepsy Foundation, Legal Advisory Committee
Client Reviews: www.avvo.com/attorneys/10001-n...
Contact: [email protected] or 646-916-4945